Taken from Above - Episode 15 - The Nightmare
Starring ParisVuitton Armour & Co-Starring Tino 'Papi' Guerrero.
"It all started out on a evening together, i was... sitting aside of my bed, whilst my husband came up to check on me, however..."
"I remember also... i didn't sat... on my bedside at the time."
"I recall... laying back... masturbating on our bed..."
"Then once i begin to doze off to sleep... i begin... to remember."
"I then begin to have vivid nightmares of what i remembered... as i begin to masturbate, i got up and seen something... watching me. my husband was relaxing in the bathtub at the time... then once i looked... an alien... shocked and horrified, until another is seen behind me before placing in a trance."
"Suddenly the next thing, i was their spacecraft, from scanned, stripped, filled and impregnated. I was then... found myself here... in a cold pod section with other people here."
"Then i was... transferred down to this blood red...shitty organic chamber... where i was filled from head to pussy."
"The last thing... i feel... something, egg like shape start to enter my pussy, whilst my belly start to expanded, leaving myself in fear."
"I woke up and seen my husband in fear after screaming my name, before he notice something... that makes our night in shock..."
"I looked down as i seen a set of alien eggs, all oviposited from my vagina as i left in horror from my alien abduction i witness through during of this night."
Special Thx to ParisVuitton Armour & Tino 'Papi' Guerrero.
Photos & Written by CassieLunaheart Resident,
beautiful
ReplyDelete